But we’ll be back with more!!!
On Tuesday January 25th, at 8:30am Young Nonprofit Professional Network of the Triangle will be hosting a Professional Development Seminar for all young nonprofit professionals!
The flyer with detailed information can be downloaded here – YNPN Triangle Flyer – Sharon Hill Workshop
Here are some quick bullet points:
- Cost: $10 (check or cash only)
- Time: 8:30am to 9:30am
- Location: United Way of the Greater Triangle
This interactive training workshop familiarizes you with the many hints and tips to make a positive, professional appearance within 30 seconds. From your entrance, to your handshake and eye contact, your interpersonal behavior can either propel you toward success or cause doors to firmly close behind you.
Join Sharon as she discusses:
- The importance of a proper handshake.
- The vital secrets of eye contact.
- Tips for making small talk even if you are introverted.
- Communication etiquette dealing with cell phones and technology
If you are in Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill (and surrounding cities, like you Cary!), please come out to this great event!